Monday, November 26, 2012

The Check is in the mail


My post yesterday alluded to something new, that I had planned. I wanted to make sure that the paperwork was complete and the check was mailed, before I let everyone know what the "Something New" was. The something new, is a fitness program for girls. It is called Fit Girls and it is for girls in 4th and 5th grade that uniquely combines training for a 5k race with reading and community outreach. I think it is a great program and I am excited to be able to offer this to the young ladies at Francone Elementary. My wife will be the ambassador for this program at Francone and will help me coordinate any other future locations. The goal is to have this program and Kelly's Champions at all title one schools in Cy-Fair isd. So expect more fundraising from the Champs ad FIt Girls. I am excited and I hope that I can continue to count on your support.

Words from the Champ


Words from the Champ

No comments:

Post a Comment